“Ever Changing Menu”

Mona Lisa's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mona Lisa's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 231 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Ladysmith, Wisconsin
“Ever Changing Menu”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We seem to make it to Mona Lisa's at least once a month, and are pleasantly surprised when we find new and interesting items on the menu.
This last time they had an amazing brie appetizer, my wife and I usually split this and an entree, which was an amazing new york strip. Very tasty.
Great beer and wine selection, I'm somewhat of a beer snob, and the selection is always great.
Have never been disappointed in either the meal or the service, cool water street location too.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Good pasta, beer, and pizza”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I eat here on occasion when traveling for work and have always enjoyed it. Great beer selection, most on tap. Great pastas and the pizza was okay the one time I tried it. Haven't eaten at a ton of places in Eau Claire but this has to be up there.

Wisconsin
“OK place but way overpriced.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My friend and I stopped for dinner on a Wednesday night. The staff was not very friendly or helpful. They all seamed to not like working here for some reason. The menu was somewhat limited. The food quality was not comparible to to price charged. They had a nice alcohol selection. I would recommend only going here for drinks and socialize instead of a full meal. For better quality and priced italian style food I would go to the Olive Garden accross town.

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“An excellent dining experience.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I went to Mona Lisa's with 2 business associates, one of whom had been there and like it. There was nothing NOT to like. The restaurant is divided into to 2 large rooms with a well stocked bar in one. We had reservations, but sat at the bar while we waited for our table to be cleard. The bartender was friendly and efficient and the drinks are reasonable. The decor of the restaurant is very well done and eclectic. The dinner itself was excellent. I had spicy scallops. The scallops were sweet, the pasta done to perfection, the sauce tasty and the amount more than enough.......I couldn't actually finish it, nor could one of my companions. The 'spice' was between 1-10 and I asked for 8......and was questioned as to if that was what I REALLY wanted. It was, they delivered and it was good. If I ever get ot Eau Claire with my wife, I'd love to go again.

• Visited April 2013
Bloomer, Wisconsin, United States
“Average, at best.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We went on a Friday night, had reservations. Liked the vibe when we came in, had a very urban feel. Upon checking in we said we would be at the bar (which we liked) waiting for the rest of our party (we were 10min early), when we came back to the podium to be seated she had no idea who we were, and did not have a table for us. We did get a great table by the window, but the service was lacking through the entire meal. Very slow, inattentive. I did not care for the appetizer (goat cheese) and I was thoroughly disappointed with my meal, Thai Shrimp Pasta. Two people at the table ordered the same thing (Duck) and although they liked their food, the difference in appearance was laughable. It did not look like they ordered the same thing--so consistency is not a strong point. The drinks and dessert were the high points, I will be in no hurry to return.

• Visited March 2013