“Downtown flavor”
Review of Acoustic Cafe

Acoustic Cafe
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Eau Claire
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We were passing through Eau Claire and took a long detour to eat lunch at a local joint. A lot of empty storefronts downtown, but Acoustic Cafe was full of people! BEST BEER & CHEESE SOUP I've ever had in my life. Absolutely recommended if you're in town. Really good menu with all kinds of cafe options: sandwiches, soups, salads. It's a lot bigger inside than it appears with plenty of seating. I'd definitely go back. Seems ideal for college students to hang out, study, take a date. In summary: beer & cheese soup.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We love the hoagies and their Texas chili. I usually get the 1/3 ham hoagie and the Texas chili. I have never been disappointed with their other options though. My husband suggests the roast beef hoagie and chili. We can order our food and drinks and pay under $15 usually. Great value.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is a great place downtown to get some wonderful food and if you are lucky catch some good live music by local artists. Stop in and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Good food, menu and taste is different from other places. Sometimes difficult to get a seat due to loiterers or people doing schoolwork.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I love that they feature a variety of performers. Sometimes the performers are amazing...sometimes not so much. They have this one desert that is basically a peanut butter rice crispie treat with chocolate on top. Sounds amazing, right? It was stale and the chocolate tasted horrible. The coffee is ok. The last time I was there I had a carmel apple latte that would have been very good if the expresso wasn't over brewed. Overall, just ok. It makes a decent date night if the music turns out to be good that night.