“All this and jazz too!”
Review of Shanghai Bistro - CLOSED

Shanghai Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great meal! Service hustled, though the restaurant was packed. Great meal complimented with some great jazz music to make it a great dining experience!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love to go to this place for lunch. They have a good selection of dishes that are a lunch sized portion and served quickly so that you can manage this on a lunch break. The food is very good and the lunch menu is unbelievably inexpensive. I have never been dissappointed.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My workmates and I get take out from Shaghai Bistro quite often. The food is really good and very reasonably priced. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I ordered the Cashew Chicken and had to send it back. ( I have never sent a meal back in my life...I think its rude.) I took 1 bite and thought it tasted weird..so I took another bite....still not good. It tasted like old medicine that I had as a kid or something. I had another person in our party try it and she said there is something wrong with that. We then smelt my meal and it honestly smelt like urine. I did end up ordering the Seasame Chicken and it was good. But I couldn't get the first meal out of my head. When I got my bill...they had both meals on there. I asked the waitress to remove the first meal since I did not eat it. She said she would take care of it. She came back maybe 15 minute later and said that she took it off but the Manager stated that in the future you will be charged for both meals if you order both meals. I feel if you send a meal back you should not have to pay for it and you should perhaps get your meal for free. Not in this case. I was charged for both to begin with. Our service was very slow as well. One person waited 20-30 minutes for her meal AFTER we all got our meal. I actually got my 2nd meal at the same time she got her 1st meal. When we all got our bill...3 of them were wrong. 2 people were charged for things that they didn't even order. I do not recommend this place nor will I ever return.

1  Thank Unhappy2night
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We have eaten here on several trips through Eau Claire. The prices are reasonable, the service is excellent, and the quality of the specialty rolls is excellent.