“Cool place!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Cool place!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I really like Stella Blues. Cool restaurant and bar. I've stopped for just a drink and also have had a few meals there and it has always been wonderful! Excellent service!

• Visited December 2013

Wisconsin
“Bar and Grill Food”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Ok place to eat when downtown area. Bit of a walk from straight downtown. Food was OK but way overpriced for what you get. Nice place for a couple of drinks and an appetizer but I would not drive out of my way to eat here. Staff was a little rude, and management seemed to be disorganized.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank WItraveler2000
Wisconsin
“Something Different”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The restaurant offers something different both in menu selections and atmosphere. I had catfish the last time I was there and it was amazing. The bar has a great specialty drink menu. I like to try a different one whenever I go there. It is also a great place to go for an appetizer and drink.

• Visited August 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Tasty”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The cosmos cocktail was done just right. Tried the grilled chicken sandwich and it was delicious. Took home leftovers. Very good food.

• Visited January 2014
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Cajun!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We visited Stella Blues after having heard about it since we moved to Eau Claire and after reading the mostly positive reviews on Trip Advisor. We went early on a Friday evening, and it wasn't crowded - partly due to the weather and partly due to the early hour. Our server Holly gave us excellent service. The corn bread with honey butter lived up to its billing and was just the right amount for 2 to share as an appetizer. My husband had the blackened catfish with dirty rice and vegetables. He said it was very good. My Sweet Bourbon Pasta was delicious and way more than I could eat. The fettuccine was coated with a sweet bourbon sauce which was offset by the spicy andouille sausage and jalapeño bacon. The menu listed artichoke hearts and portabella mushrooms as ingredients as well, but I didn't find any mushrooms. Although we had only wine and beer, there is an extensive menu of different kinds of martinis, margaritas and mojitos. The sandwiches also looked very good, especially with sweet potato fries. We'll definitely visit again.

• Visited February 2014