“Very good food, very quick service”

Mancino's Grinders & Pizzas
Ranked #21 of 236 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I have tried a number of their "Grinders" and have liked them all. I usually get the special that offers a half grinder with side and drink.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

If you want an amazing Grinder and cheesy garlic bread then this is your place. Stop in and your stomach will thank you. Always good food and good service!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

The delicious sandwiches (grinders) bring me to Mancino's at least once a week. One of my very places to eat in Eau Claire!

Reviewed 23 December 2012

The food was so good could have been a little cleaner but they were biz I will be going back soon :)

Reviewed 9 November 2012

This has to be one of the best sandwhiches I've had. They have a great variety. I've not tried the pizza but if its as good as the sandwhiches then it must be amazing. I would recommend the 1/2 grinder with drink & chips/cookie. It is the best value.