“noodle and co”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Noodle and co is basic ...you get what the title says. Food is good, service was good and clean restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Who knew noodles could be so versatile? Took my family there for the first time and we enjoyed it so much. Good service, friendly people, what more could you ask for? Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is great food, if you in in a carb kinda mood. It has a lot of options, you order at the counter and they bring it to you at your table. Inexpensive, lot's of variety and the kids operating the place are friendly and heck...they do know how to cook noodles.

Worthwhile dinner or lunch.

1  Thank mabollinger
Reviewed 16 June 2012

A friend and myself stumbled onto this place as we were traveling to Minneapolis for a ballgame. If memory serves me right, this is a chain and was a little bit apprehensive to stop but being in a small hurry decided to give it a try. Must say I was pleasantly surprised. I had the beef stroganoff which was not only very tasteful, but quick and inexpensive. My buddy stated that his salad was very good and that the spaghetti and meatballs were very tasteful. The total cost for both meals was very close to $20 (we both had ice water). Would recommend this as a nice stop right off of I-94.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I love the Wisconsin mac and cheese with beef or chicken.... the potstickers are great and the flat bread! Quick meals! Service is good!