I booked a room online for the resort. The reservation never went through. The young girl and the night manager helped us through a stressful time. They had rooms available for part of our stay but not all 4 nights. The manager offered to help us find another room to finish out our vacation. She really went above and beyond to help us out.
The room was clean but small. We had 2 couples. The upstairs bedroom was a loft and not private. It worked for the time we spent in the room. And I got a free bottle of wine for my Birthday.The beds were extremely comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor