I stayed here a couple nights with my wife and in-laws back in November 2013. This was our first time in Door County and we all enjoyed it and thought the Landmark was a comfortable place to stay. The suites were very roomy and the resort property is very wooded which is great. Our building was further from the bay than most of the other buildings but it was still a quick walk to see it.
The issues I had with the Landmark was that the decor in the room was a little dated and the continental breakfast was pretty weak and the arrangement made it really cramped and crowded. My father in-law wasn't wild about the rules which prohibited smoking on the patios despite not being near any other unit. Some people may find that to be a plus though.
Other than that we enjoyed our stay at the Landmark but next time may try to find another place closer to the water and a town in Door County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor