We've stayed at the Landmark a few times in recent years, and the reason we keep coming back is the way we're able to set up a highly functional home base for a multi-day visit. With a suite equipped with kitchen, separated sleeping and living space, and similar home-style amenities, we can avoid awkwardness of living out of a suitcase at about the same price as an ordinary hotel room. There are other features of the resort we've not really exploited (the pool, the trails, etc.), but it's nice to know they're an option. We've had one visit to the Carrington Pub & Grill, for the Thanksgiving buffet, and the was great, not to mention convenient, especially considering the road conditions that day. There's a "real life", full featured grocery nearby in Egg Harbor, so it's easy to stock your kitchen for breakfast, snacks, etc.
We expect to stay here on future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor