My husband and I stayed for two nights earlier this week, Flagship building, room 1102 (water view). THE POSITIVES: The grounds were beautiful, with lots of nice landscaping and amazing views. Staff was friendly. The property offers several indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor sitting spaces, paved walking paths, grills for guest use. We used a large indoor hot tub in the Flagship building, which was very nice with views of the water. Dinner at the on-site restaurant (The Carrington) was quite good. The cherry cobbler is worth a try! We brought our bicycles, and it was an easy ride into Egg Harbor (<1 mile). Coming back is a bit more challenging, with one large hill, but manageable. THE NEGATIVES: All the units are individually owned, so furnishings and updates are largely at the discretion of the owners. Our room was quite dated. The living area was comfortable, but the bathroom desperately needs an update. It was dark, fixtures were very old, flooring in bad shape. Also, the bed linens were thin and worn. I don't know if those are provided by the owner or the resort, but they need to be replaced. If we stay again, we will do our best to get an updated room (although we asked at the desk, and they didn't have that information available, or weren't able/willing to share it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor