We stayed at a two bedroom unit in the Charthouse and were very pleased. The unit was clean and well stocked with kitchen needs. We grilled a dinner at the convenient grilling area. Having stayed numerous times in Door County, I was surprised by the mosquito population! I understand that Landmark can hardly be held responsible for this...The bedrooms were comfortable and the unit was relatively quiet. The roads near the hotel were light on traffic and made for a nice morning bike ride. We would very likely stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor