For all the little idiosyncracies of Landmark, it still remains the best lodging in southern Door. The view is first-rate - I look forward to it every year. The view for the price is still incredibly undervalued. Yes, the units are different and privately owned, but I find this makes repeat visits interesting and more personal. The amenities are numerous, the restaurant is getting much better, and the AC/heat situation in rooms has been solved. I found wireless to be much better this visit. I'll always recommend Landmark (disclaimer: I'm related to owners of units in Landmark).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Door County's Landmark Resort features 294 tastefully-appointed one, two and three-bedroom suites. Comfortable and casual, the accommodations reflect Door County's relaxed attitude. With alternate views of the forested countryside or Green Bay's sparkling waters, the suites include a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and deck. All of the units are air-conditioned, feature cable television, a DVD player, and free wireless internet access. Indoor pool is open 24/7. Plenty of great amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI
- Landmark Hotel Egg Harbor