“Local Treats Well Prepared”
Review of The Bistro at Liberty Square - CLOSED

The Bistro at Liberty Square
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This cozy bistro provided great service with local fare--salads and sandwiches with sour cherries and creamy cheese. Worked well for GF and vegetarian dishes--lots to choose from. Fabulous!

Richard W, Owner at The Bistro at Liberty Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your experience.
When we can provide such a wonderful experience for our guests, we are thrilled.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Love that this restaurant is within walking distance from our resort, but even better, their Chicken Pot Pie is the BEST I've ever had! It was cold and rainy a couple weeks ago, and the Chicken Pot Pie was the best comfort food I could have chosen. I couldn't believe it when the server brought a large bowl with puff pastry on top that was so big it draped over the sides! It also had the most chicken I've ever had in a pot pie. My husband had the meat loaf, and again, the serving size was large, and the meat loaf, not exactly what one would call a gourmet dish, was truly delicious and beautifully presented.

The staff provided a warm welcome, excellent service, and the kitchen staff outdid themselves!

I am so glad we were able to provide delicious food on a rainy day.
You selected 2wonderful comfort foods. We are so pleased to have served you well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Lots of locals like this place....in the nicer weather, you can sit outside to eat and if inside, it is an interesting decor with black and white floor and quotations around the room. The food is really good and affordable...so go and enjoy!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my cousins here. I had the Reuben, two had the tuna sandwich and another had the portobello mushroom burger. They said their food was delicious! My Reuben tasted great and it was enough to have half for lunch the next day. It was busy but the service was quick. The waitstaff was polite and kind. Would recommend this place highly!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We had dinner here on our last night of our vacation. 2 of us had the shrimp scampi....OMG, so yummy. 2 had chicken tenders and devoured all of them. we started with the hummus and it was delicious. We ate outside on the patio and I highly recommend siting out there. All of the workers were kind and helpful. Service was great.