“Cupcakes”
Review of Pink Bakery

Pink Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Egg Harbor
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Visit The Pink Bakery in Door County, WI for DAILY fresh bakery (in-season), YEAR ROUND by-appointment specialty bakery and fabulous catering services. Fresh Bakery, Wedding Cakes, Specialty Cakes, Cupcakes, Catering and More! Twice voted the best bakery in Door County, by Door County Magazine readers! Awesome cakes, pies, pastries, cookies, cupcakes and more! You won't walk away disappointed!
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Nice staff. Bought triple chocolate cupcakes and they were very nice. Not the best cupcake I've ever had but a quality cupcake none the less. The frosting was lovely.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Very little selection, nice staff. They are a little pricey and the pastry we got wasn't that great. Very disappointed

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Wow! That's all I can say. I tried one of the pecan rolls and it was one of the best I've ever had! Perfect size. Sometimes a bakery's idea of making them bigger is making them thicker -- not so here! Dough, pecans, topping all perfectly proportioned. YUM!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Awesome phenomenal chocolate ganache cake. My friend ordered a cake for her husband's birthday so we could celebrate while on vacation. She had rave reviews about the service and help she received when she called in the order. I cannot state how a lot of the rest of the food is, but based on this cake, I would imagine it is all good. Very cute place, kind of off the beaten path, so I think it needed to be reviewed. Definitely try this bakery!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We drove across the peninsula for dessert and were not disappointed. The 7 layer bar is an extreme version the magic cookie bar we make at home. Delicious and worth the 12+ miles driven (round trip).