With reasonable prices, an indoor and outdoor pool, large play ground area and free access to videos, books, and toys this place get a thumbs up!. Its location, too, is a big plus. Restaurants, grocery stores, and shops are right outside the main entrance. A walking path behind the buildings will take you about two blocks to a beautifully maintained free public beach.
A down side for some might be the size of some of the low-end condos -- especially the Spinnaker and Flagship which would be a tight squeeze for a family. I suggest you check the actual room size before booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landing Resort is located on five wooded acres in the village of Egg Harbor. We are a family friendly facility that is open year-round. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, decks, cable TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryers flatscreen TV's and DVD players in the room. We have an indoor pool and whirlpool and a heated outdoor pool along with many other amenities such as: fireplace lobby, BBQ/picnic area, large playground, basketball, ladder golf and video games. We are within walking distance to shops, restaurants, harbor/marina, public beach and market. We also offer easy access to the county snowmobile trail. Whatever the reason, whenever the season, let The Landing Resort be your "Home away from Home!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landing Hotel Egg Harbor
- Landing Egg Harbor
- Landing Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Landing Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI