“Best apps, service and price with a view!”
Review of Harbor View Grill

Harbor View Grill
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best apps, service and price with a view!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I stopped here with our 8 month old daughter. I called ahead and asked about outdoor seating, and they mentioned that they had one outdoor table for two. I asked about adding a highchair, and they had the table ready for us when we arrived. We ordered appetizers to share, and they were all excellent and inexpensive! Service was great! View was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Fish Creek, Wisconsin
“Good dinner just last night”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had not been to the Harbor View since last year, and decided to go last night. It was really good, and the view and the sunset were amazing. Not being meat eaters, we had a Marguerite flatbread and a side of asparagus, both of which were perfect. We washed it down with a bottle of Stones Throw Zinfandel, and left very happy and satisfied. We will be back!

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Just ok....hopefully we'll find better lunch”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Honestly, we were under impressed with Harbor View, we wish we would have went somewhere else for our first lunch on our honeymoon. We both got the baked potato soup and it was INCREDIBLY bland. I ended up putting LOTS of salt on it, the soup was also watery. My husband got the gorgonzola bacon burger and it was very good, and large but the fry portion was tiny and for lunch at $12.95 it was not worth it. My fish tacos were fine...not great by any means, I make better fish tacos at home, honestly. I wouldn't order them again. Also, we were literally the only people in the restaurant and it took a significant amount of time to get our food.

1 Thank Ashley K
wisconsin
“Gorgeous View and Delicious Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The soup was so delicious! Service was excellent! The burgers are HUGE! The assortment of tea makes it hard to choose a favorite. The view of the beautiful new Harbor....WOW!
Love this place! Everyone was so very friendly! You can find this restaurant by coming inside,
past the CHOCOLATE CHICKEN. Another fun place to stop!
We will be coming here every time we are in Door!

• Visited May 2014
Park Ridge, Illinois
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch there today. Fish tacos for my husband and I had pork loin with cherry barbeque sauce on a ciabatta. The fries were natural and fried to a golden brown just the way we love them. My husband also had the mushroom soup of the day and said it was fabulous. The decor was done in blues and greens with dark wood bar. Very soothing. But an extra added bonus was the conversation we had with one of the owners. A husband and wife own the restaurant and take great pride in both the food they serve and the service. The wife spent time sharing what it is like to have a business in door county and what it is like to winter there. She also gave us a few more ideas for sight seeing on our last day. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Visited October 2013