“Pies are amazing!”

Schartner's Farm Market
Ranked #13 of 29 things to do in Egg Harbor
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had apple and cherry, YUMMY!! Baked fresh the crust is perfect. They sell many other goodies but we went or pies and enjoyed them fully!

3  Thank Lovetotravel9997

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Perfect pie packed with cherries! Cheap frozen cherries. Abundant fresh cherries. All sorts of other goodies like maple syrup. I wish it were down the block from my house!

2  Thank Denidub
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was there last Friday and bought 2 mini cherry pies...one for me and one that I bought as a gift.
It was so good that I kept the second one for myself, too! Delicious....not too sweet with just the right amount of tartness. I am kicking myself that I didn't buy more.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We stop here every trip to Door County. The cherry salsa is our favorite, but we also load up on dried cherries, maple syrup, jams and strawberries and asparagus in season. The pies are very reasonable and delicious.

2  Thank 4happywanderers
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I looked all over NE Wisconsin for a place with the exact right size and amount of White Pumpkins for our wedding in October 2012. While driving back from a day in Peninsula State Park my wife spotted white pumpkins at Schartner's stand. We talked with the owners and had them reserve a large amount pumpkins for us to be used as table decorations. The team at Schartner's picked out the exact right size and shape for all of the pumpkins, loaded them into our car when we came to pick them up. Because of Schartner's our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, we will be coming back every year to pick up just a single white pumpkin, but will always remember how great it was to work with them, and of course sample the delicious Cherry Pie!

1  Thank Ben K