My wife and I spent 2 nights here and loved it. The suite was fantastic, loved the in suite spa, rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable. Every room/suite has a DVD player, and the front desk has DVDs you can borrow. One comment: while the TV had a remote, the DVD player did not, so we couldn't flip through the menu on the DVD. Our room had very luxurious robes we could use while staying there. Nice pool, sauna and public spa. Beautiful grounds. The office also had menus from local restaurants, which was very handy for us. "Breakfast" consisted of coffee, donuts and muffins. I could have used some OJ. Having no kids allowed to stay there was very nice!
Having said all that, you should also know that I did not have to pay for my stay there. If I had had to pay, I think I would have been a little disappointed. The rooms are expensive, and the rooms weren't that much nicer than other places I have stayed with much lower rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke, "Just for the Two of You". Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Ashbrooke Egg Harbor, Door County, WI