“Quaint little hideaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Egg Harbor
Shipwrecked Brew Pub
Ranked #3 of 4 Egg Harbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We're been to Egg Harbor several times before. I've gone past Shipwrecked several times, eaten there a couple times, but never knew they had an inn above. We were only looking for a one night stay before the start of our U.P. vacation, which during summer is impossible. They were the only place I found that did not have a two or three night minimum. I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised. The price is great, you have everything you need, and the location is perfect. We enjoyed dinner downstairs, had a few cocktails and then were able to just walk right up to our own room. I'm a very light sleeper and although you could hear a little bit from the restaurant downstairs, it was very light noise. Once asleep, we didn't wake up once. I'm so glad we found this gem. We will for sure be back. The beds were comfortable, we had two larger full size beds which we felt fine in, and it was clean with newer accommodations. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Courtney K

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The location and price of the rooms are the best thing about this place. The rooms are simple but have the basics...bed, shower, air conditioner. I've stayed here twice (in May and in October during the Fall 50). The price/location is what brought us back the second time. I suppose you don't spend much time in your room when in Door County so it was perfect for what we needed. There is a bar/restaurant below the Inn but there didn't seem to be any issues with too much noise during our stay. Both times, we also had drinks and ate at the bar/restaurant. Definitely not a fan of the beer they brew (however, this is also coming from someone who has travelled to Belgium to have some of the best beer in the world). The food is decent though. If you're looking for a quaint B&B in Door County, I would look elsewhere. Otherwise, this place is decent.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank runnergirl01
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Our stay at the Shipwrecked Restaurant, Brewery & Inn felt like a travel secret we were lucky enough to stumble upon thanks to Trip Advisor. The location is great, the atmosphere fun and friendly and the value outstanding. We had dinner in the restaurant the night we arrived and were blown away by the variety of food on the menu. Not just your basic pub food! Everything we ordered was delicious! Our rooms were clean, well appointed and comfortable. We were amazed that we weren't bothered by any noise from the restaurant and bar downstairs. We could hear and understand conversation from the room next door, but it wasn't enough to be a problem.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ramona612
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The rooms at Shipwrecked are simple but all you need for your stay in Egg. There is a bed, frig, shower, and air conditioning. It is pretty neat to be staying in one of the oldest establishments in Egg, and if you are lucky, you may even see one of their resident ghosts. It's in the middle of the action and the rates are very reasonable. You can walk to and from everywhere. Reserve the right room, and you can watch the beautiful sunset over the harbor from your picture window.

Room Tip: Room 7 has a great view of the harbor, street, and outdoor dining.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen S
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a wonderful space. if you like to eat outside you can see the bay
Remarkable was our waitress. she took our orders for memory and never made any mistakes. Efficient and great service. only complaint was spagehtti and meatball salad. but others may enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank proberts5853
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Good and fast service. Ok atmosphere. Generally tasty beer, especially the red, pumpkin, and porter. Their flight of beers were served in plastic cups, which seemed tacky for tasting purposes. I've been to many micro-brewers and never had that before. Kids food was good. I had the "chef's specialty" for today which was the fish tacos. They were disappontingly bland. My wife had a shrimp po'boy, which she said was good.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went on a short trip with my Mom and Sister and we really liked Shipwrecked. It is very quaint and you can't beat the rates. Our room was very clean and had a nice newer bathroom (with a hair dryer in it.) It is right in the middle of Egg Harbor, across from the Marina with Alpine Beach (very nice beach) just down the road. The staff was very helpful and nice. I joined the Captain's Club and it was well worth it. $10 off the room plus $2 beers. (My favorite was Captain's Copper!) The smoked chicken drummies were fabulous! The only downfall was that we only had one room key and there isn't a coffee maker in the room. My Mom and I are coffee people so I ended up going to the gas station across the road every morning. Most places in Egg Harbor didn't open until 10 and the coffee place across the road (Chocolate Chicken) didn't open until 8.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
#2 of 7 in Egg Harbor
Lull-Abi Inn
Lull-Abi Inn
#2 of 4 in Egg Harbor

Been to Shipwrecked Brew Pub? Share your experiences!