Everything about our stay was great. We had a single deluxe with reflecting pond view in the North wing. (was told this was the newest) room was spacious and super clean with granite countertop kitchen with all the ammenities. A gas fireplace in the living room and a Kohler whirpool tub with room for two in the large bathroom with tub and walk in shower. every room has a balcony with chairs and table. Lots to do at the resort with beach and three pools. Had a conversation with a second shift maintenance man in his seventh month of employment . " these are great people to work for, enjoy coming to work" These are happy employees with a great attiude that reflects in the operation of this resort. We did the three night stay with third night free, made it a great deal. We will be back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake