“Unbelievable resort!”
Review of The Osthoff Resort

The Osthoff Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elkhart Lake
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Moments after leaving, my sister, mom and I took out our calendars to set our next weekend visit! We traveled here sight unseen; never heard about the resort before finding through a search for a spa resort! There is so much to do and the scenery is breathtaking. There is a lot of walking about which was difficult for my mom. As we were leaving we noticed a golf cart shuttle which we will definitely utilize on our next visit. Our stay was too short. Be sure to plan a few days to stay so you can fully experience the spa and resort! Looking forward to our next trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Do not miss an opportunity to visit the Osthoff Resort. There is absolutely nothing that will dissapoint! Cleanliness, amenities, staff, and restaurants are top notch. It honestly does not get any better than the Osthoff!

Room Tip: All accommodations at this resort are top notch. There is not a bad room in the house!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The rooms are complete with kitchens, fireplaces and 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Very nice and clean. We spent all our time at the resort in December hoping for snow. But it did not snow. All meals were served there and very good. We also attended a private cooking class there. My only complaint is the layout makes for a lot of walking just to get to your rooms. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We reserved a deluxe woodland model because there were 4 couples staying for a friends' daughter's wedding. The setting was beautiful and it was fortunate that the weather was nice for the outdoor ceremony and reception. The dinner and dance was inside one of the ballrooms which was perfect. The food was great along with the courteous and friendly staff! From check in to check out everyone was very accommodating. I have stayed at the Osthoff in the past for several reasons; girls getaway weekend, professional gatherings and even a leadership retreat and it has always been top notch. The next time my husband and I will come for the weekend and enjoy everything the Resort has to offer for our mini getaway!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We just had a quick stay here but it was a beautiful setting and nice accommodations. We layed out on the small beach by the lake and rove through the quaint town of Elk Heart Lake.
The room was comfortable and quite.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was my first time at the Osthoff Resort. I wasn't sure what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The staff was very helpful and friendly. My room was oversized and very comfortable. And although I did not use the swimming pool it looked very inviting.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My friend and I were planning our annual "girls spa weekend" and had orignally selected two other hotels which had a two night minimum before calling the Osthoff. Since we were only able to getaway for one night I decided to book the room. The reservation agent suggest a deluxe room in the north wing above the spa. Excellent suggestion! The north wing is the newest wing at the resort and the rooms are fabulous. I loved the layout of the suite and the balcony which over looked the courtyard where a wedding was set up to take place. The resort is a four diamond resort and it shows. The room was exceptionally clean. The spa is very upscale and tranquil. The treatments were top notch! We really enjoyed the spa experience. We had lunch at Lola's on the Lake and it was delicious. The resort has something for everyone. Bike and boat rentals, boat cruises, a private beach area and a restaurant / bar right on the lake. The only negative was that we only went for one night and couldn't take in half of what we wanted to do. We did walk into downtown Elkhart Lake for dinner which is very small but quaint. I can't wait to book my next stay at The Osthoff!!

Room Tip: Book a deluxe room in the North Wing. They are the newest and nicest at the hotel. Also, you are a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
#3 of 5 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth
16 mi away
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan

Been to The Osthoff Resort? Share your experiences!