“Catering is better than the restaurant”

Three Guys and a Grill
Ranked #16 of 21 Restaurants in Elkhart Lake
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fond du Lac, WI
“Catering is better than the restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

We had a roast whole pig dinner catered for our daughter's graduation. It was great, and prompted us to visit the restaurant for dinner. The food was only OK. The alligator appetizer was cool and tasty, but the seafood was frozen out of a box and the rest was mediocre. Cool interior and view, but I would consider it more of a appetizer or Beer/burger place versus serious dinner.

• Visited November 2012

Gurnee, Illinois
“Great view, okay food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a camp ground on a marsh. When we came out the sun was setting. Gorgeous view. The service was quick, but the food was just okay. We did climb the 144 step marsh tower after eating. It was a good time, but I don't know if we would go back again when we are in the area again.

Kiel, Wisconsin
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Me and my family went to Three Guys and a Grill, hoping to get a superb meal. We heard good things about it. First of all, the wait was terrible, at least 45 mins. to an hour. once we were seated, we were served fast but was mediocre. My daughter's chicken tenders were burnt, and me and my husband's fish was average. the fries were terrible: lukewarm and and a strong oily taste. the staff was friendly and helpful though. Not a bad place, but it did not live up to my inital expectations.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Olivia J
Fond Du Lac, WI
“You Gotta try the Gator”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Located in Sheboygan County Marsh State Park, My family & I decided to give it a try. I looks nothing special from the outside but once inside you are welcomed to the family run restaurant. I ordered the alligator & it was absoluetly amazing. This place is the only restaurant that serves alligator in the whole of Wisconsin. The food is all cooked fresh straight from a grill. So for anyone visiting Road America this is the number one stop for food. Great all round service. No problems here.

• Visited September 2012
“We heard good things but..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

We were considering having them cater an upcoming event so we went and checked it out. The food was sub-par..I even ordered ribs which i figured would have been a staple but I'm pretty sure Denny's serves the same thing. The vegetables with my meal were frozen and my father's quarter pound hamburger made McDonalds look gourmet. When I went to pay my card was tossed back at me with no pen to sign and the bartender walked away. Based on the reviews we've heard it can't always be this bad but we won't be back anytime soon.

2 Thank HammockMe