“Down Home Cookin”

Three Guys and a Grill
Ranked #16 of 22 Restaurants in Elkhart Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Very rustic - open kitchen so you see what is being prepared. Alligator and Bison on the menu.....also the best Walleye I have had in a very long time......LOVE IT.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We came because I used to come here as a kid. I'm sure it's under new ownership, but I remembered climbing the tower and it brought back fun memories. We went on a whim, so we had to wait, but we did climb the tower, watch the sunset, and the kids played on the campground playground until my husband called us. The food was great! I would come back anytime.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We went with reasonable expectations but were really disappointed with the food quality. I had beef tenderloin medallions and they were strips of tough burnt and dried out meat. My wife had a tenderloin sandwich and was also disappointed. We would not recommend this place.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We had the walleye, jack daniels ribeye and our son had the cheeseburger, outstanding. The service was quick, and we got out in great time to climb the tower before it got dark. Wolud go back their again.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I have been coming to the restuarant at the Sheboygan Marsh since the 1950's, which includes the present Three Guys and Grill as well as many predecessor operations. The current manifestation is average in so many ways, which is a shame, because the Marsh had such an eclectic, fun and inexpensive past. The current restaurant occupies a structure that was built a few decades ago, relegating the old structure behind it for special use or private parties. The new lodge has some of the old decor, but is missing a lot of the animal heads that used to be there. The prices have gone up considerably over the years, as the Marsh now tries to be an upscale destination, which is kind of a joke really. The food is average in taste, typically slow in getting the order out to the table, and a little on the pricey side for what you are getting. As a result, I only come here very occasionally, because the value is no longer there, and the food is nothing special. The waitresses are usually novices and fairly poorly trained, which means you might get someone good, or you might not. I don't ever see the same waitresses twice if my return visit is a few months from the previous one. That should say something about the viability of the operation.

There used to be some interesting games, but now they have largely disappeared.

Sad.

The tower is a nice thing to climb after eating, and there is a camera on top that can be controlled by patrons at the bar. A little known fact may be that when the camera was first installed, various neighbors complained that the camera could be pointed at them, and so the movement/visibility of what you can see has been restricted to afford these people some privacy.