“SO SO ”

Dining options: Reservations
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“SO SO ”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The service here was great but the food (gnocchi) was so so The portions were pretty small for the prices will probably give it another shot in the future and try something else from the menu

1 Thank Walleye67

Skokie, Illinois
“better than average food but horrific service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Pizza is great (thin, crispy and delicious), other items not he menu are better than average but service is terrible and owners are rude and oblivious. Last week both my wife and daughter's meals came to our table wrong and were returned. When the right orders were finally brought our two pizzas had still not arrived. By the time my wife and daughter finished their dinner I pizzas had STILL not arrived. When I complained to the owner's wife that seemed to do the trick as our pizzas arrived shortly thereafter. When I complained to the owner after the meal, he said (and this is a direct quote) "You try getting good f------- help around here". That's was it. No apology, no comping any portion of our dinner. Nothing.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Barbara M
Burbank, California
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

While on a family reunion in Lake Geneva, we stopped at Holi Cannoli for a family style dinner for 20. I can't say enough good things. The food was amazing. I live in a major city, so have access to many restaurants, but this could not be beat. Especially for the price. We did a fixed menu, but the servings, quality and presentation were over the top.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 598cynthiam
“Extremely rude. Do not stop here!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Scolded by front hostess and owner for taking my children to the washroom prior to checking in and sitting down at a table. Extremely unfriendly. Will never return to eat or recommend this to others.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank HappyFamily201
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Being from Florida my relatives brought me to this lovely restaurant.
The place was packed but we found room at the bar...no problem Jimmy and Lisa were right there to take our orders. They suggested a wine as well.
Pizza was outstanding! The thinnest crust I have ever had...just delicious. Other family meets had speciality dishes that were fantastic as well.
This place is people friendly and everyone cares.
I would highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

Been to Holi Cannoli? Share your experiences!