“Tenderloin Delight”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Reviewed 3 June 2014

In this area and northern Illinois it is hard to find a breaded tenderloin sandwich. Very clean unit and personal care. Menu selection are bountiful and stay for the ice cream, Daily special on ICE CREAM are truly SPECIAL.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was in Elkhorn for business last month and wanted something quick to take back to my nearby hotel, so ordered from the drive-through lane. What a mistake! The cars ahead of me moved slowly, and after I finally did get up to the window to pay, they had me – along with several other cars – “pull ahead” to the designated waiting spots, where we sat for nearly 10 minutes. At one point, I considered leaving and going to McDonald's next door instead. (NOTE: If you’re going to offer drive-through service, you need to understand that people expect their food quickly!!)

When I finally did get my food, it (chicken strips) came with no apology, no dipping sauce, no silverware and no napkins - and a receipt that was printed in such light ink, there was no way I could submit it to my company for reimbursement. By the time I realized all of these mistakes, I was too ticked off and tired to take the time to go inside to complain - and the clueless teenager who delivered the food was long gone.

Thanks a lot, Culver's. Never again.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!