“Worth the Drive”
Review of Brew Coffeehouse

Brew Coffeehouse
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Brew Coffeehouse is an inviting, casual coffee shop located on hwy 42 offering the best in coffee, espresso and tea in downtown Ellison Bay. We have free WiFi, spacious comfortable seating, and tasty homemade bakery. For breakfast, try our Homemade Granola, Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant or Breakfast 'Brew'ito. For lunch, we offer a small menu including a soup du jour, and sandwiches varying daily. Brew is a great stop to meet with friends and family, hunker down and catch up on computer work, or just grab an excellent mocha on the fly. We are open daily, all year round. We hope to see you soon!
Mount Shasta, Ca.
“Worth the Drive”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

While staying in Gills Rock, my sisters and I made the trek to the Brew each morning. I loved the cozy atmosphere. Were I to have my own espresso shop, it would look like this. Cute!

Visited July 2014

Rantoul, Illinois
“Cheap and easy way to start your morning”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at a resort in Ellison Bay. Brew was a short walk away and we enjoyed being able to pop in for a quick cup of coffee every morning. Never a wait and always friendly service.

1 Thank Erin N
Oxford, Wisconsin
“Nice Honey Latte”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Grabbed some coffee on our way through town. Had a honey latte and my husband got a cappuccino and both were really lovely.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TbabydollW
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Contemporary and Comfortable Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My friend & I went to have coffee / latte and we were a little short on time. The volunteer at The Clearing Visitors Center recommended the Brew for coffee and some morning pastry. We made a quick trip, discovered they had breakfast sandwiches and split one. I also bought a nice slice of banana bread for mid-morning which I shared with three other people who all thought it very good. Had we more time, we may have dawdled longer in a nice casual coffee shop atmosphere with a very pleasant young woman (an artist) who staffed the counter. It is a good stop for what it serves and I think the Visitor Center volunteer's recommendation is well-supported. WiFi available. (I do believe the reviews of people who go there in more off-season vs the busy summer period may have a different perspective.)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Wis_Traveler_Susan
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“A great cup of joe!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

What a nice little coffee shop: great dark roast and yummy latte's, both hot and cold. The shop is welcoming with comfy seating and tables, both indoors and out, plus free wi-fi - hard to find any wi-fi in this part of Door County. And the prices are reasonable as well.

• Visited July 2013