We stayed at Eagle Harbor Inn last year and enjoyed it so much we decided to come back this summer too. Overall it was a nice stay. However, for the price we paid I would expect a bit more.
- Excellent location in the village of Ephriam which makes getting to other parts of DC easy.
- Public sand beach is a short walk down the road and there are flush restrooms available.
- Our two bedroom unit was spacious and having the two bathrooms and hot tub was really nice.
- The kitchenette while small is fully functional and has the necessary dishes & cookware
- Gas grill worked great for grilling and their are charcoal options too.
- Daily housekeeping crew does a really nice job in tidying up the rooms.
- Bike storage area is convenient (need to be able to lift your bike up to hang it on the hooks)
- Indoor pool is small but great on a rainy day.
- Afternoon baked treats were delicious!
- At check-in the receptionist was not very knowledgable and when I asked for additional hangers for the closet she recommended I go to the local Shopko to buy hangers. Very unprofessional and did not start off our Inn experience very favorably (Checking in with housekeeping the next morning we got the extra hangers no problem).
- Our condo needs some TLC: Main floor bed squeaked and was not comfortable, faucet leaking in upstairs bedroom, dinning room chair upholstery is extremely dirty, taped wallpaper, backed up bathroom sink on the main level and coffee maker leaked.
- We stayed over a week and it would have been nice to have a complete cleaning mid-week.
- Toiletry soaps provided are really nice but only "conditioning shampoo", you need to bring your own conditioner.
- Expensive room rate for a week plus stay
I am not sure if we will stay at Eagle Harbor again as there are many condo options for a week stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Harbor Inn is located on Ephraim's main street in the Historic District offering elegant B&B Inn rooms & Whirlpool Suites.. We are family owned & operated & we live here, so we will be here to welcome you! On property we offer an indoor current pool, wonderful workout room, sauna, free Wi-Fi,free pickup at Ephraim Airport; Fresh lemonade & Homemade Treats late-aft in the Inn & Free Beach Chairs! A delightfully full home cooked breakfast is offered gardenside for our B&B Inn Room guests & Suite guests can opt for a Homemade Breakfast Delivered, for Breakfast in Bed at an additional price! Honeymoon Packages include Swedish Massages, welcoming champagne with Homemade Truffles, among other amenities, and 2 nights in our lovely Whirlpool Suites with a 6' Whirlpool in the master bedroom with custom soaps & loofah,a Two-Way Fireplace which you can view from the Whirlpool, ipod docking station, HDTV cable tv, with dvd player; and fully equipped apt. Size kitchen. We are open every day for you to celebrate YOUR Occasions! Weddings up to 72,Family Reunions,Car Clubs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Eagle Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Eagle Harbor Hotel Ephraim
- Eagle Harbor Hotel