“Best Breakfast in Door County”
Review of Good Eggs

Good Eggs
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Doesn't seem to have its own website. Very nice place for breakfast wraps with chef/owner keeping up a friendly patter with guests.
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Best Breakfast Burrito. Made fresh to order. My husband and I shared one and they had no problem putting different ingredients on each half. Great friendly service. $1.00 refills on coffee even if you go back a few hours later just for coffee. Don't pass this one by! If you do, turn around and go back!

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped our last day in Ephraim to get a quick bite on our way out of town & wished we would have came before! My husband is not a breakfast burrito person but I think now he just might be! The burritos are huge so we split one. So delicious and tasty! Lots of fresh ingredients to pick from! He had a strawberry banana smoothie & loved it!I had the coffee! Great bold coffee like a Starbucks! Limited menu but that's all you need! Cute little shack with outdoor surfboard tables overlooking the bay. Outdoor seating only or take to go! I heard they get quite a crowd lining up but we went at 8:30 and it wasn't bad at all! Great service, friendly guy! Delish!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Good Eggs is right at the edge of Ephraim as you are driving in. There are tables outside, and I don't know what they do if it is raining. When I stood in line I was wondering what was going on because the whole restaurant operation is in front of you - three people making egg dishes. I was very happily surprised. My eggs ( I had them on a plate) were wonderful and just the way I like them. The chefs spoke to us as we wated in line - it was all very friendly, informal and fun. We went for lunch.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

After reading other reviews, we had a give Good Egg a try. We got into a line, and quickly learned the routine. The engaging chef puts eight burrito/wraps on the grill at one. As the cooking progresses, he asks about wrap preference, salsa, etc. it was fun and fast considering the quality. The five other staff are prepping ingredients and working hard. There are only three wraps on the menu. We had the medium and the deluxe with meat. After the wraps were finished we ate them sitting at a surf board table in the shade. The best ever!!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We heard the lines form and contiue all morning. So we went at 8 to beat the rush, and we did... Personable chef mans the grill where there are just 3 egg "burrito" style menu choices. Cute location in small older building right next to the Confectionary.... EXCELLENT, FRESH, and large servings! Highly recommend for the food and the unique experience. Tables are old surfboards!