Bay Breeze Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Edgewater Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$222
US$132
US$126
Ephraim Motel(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$126
Pine Grove Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
Somerset Inn & Suites(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
The Inn at Little Sister Hill(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$88
Open Hearth Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
No availability for your dates from our partners
Nordic Lodge(Sister Bay)
Hotels.com
All reviewsrain showerprivate beachacross the streetfish creekpool and hot tubdoor countyoutdoor furniturecouples and familiesking suiteseparate bedroomwould definitely stay here againstate parkmain roomrestaurants and shopsa wonderful staymini fridgememorial day weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I'm not one to write reviews, yet I refer to them all the time. I felt I had to review the Bay Breeze Resort in Ephraim, Wisconsin. This was one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed at. I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to a clean hotel and I promise you this is one of the cleanest. The staff is so nice and accommodating. The pool, although not huge, was pleasant, clean and refreshing and has nice pool side tables and lounge chairs. It has it's own private beach right across the street which was beautiful. The moment we drove up the building, I was impressed. The flower gardens are pretty and so well kept you know you're staying in a place that is cared for. Nice location, close to Fish Creek and Sister Bay. We will be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bmrnp
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We really loved our greeting from Debbie when we arrived! She was like family and welcomed us and gave us recommendations on what to see and do in town as this was our 1st trip to Ephraim! Btw all the small towns are a hop skip & jump away & I think this was the best town! We went to our queen room and it was really cute and quaint. Had a sitting area in & out! Had a microwave and mini fridge & a little sink area. The bathroom was big enough. I personally carry alot of toiletries & wish she had more counter space or storage underneath. The whirlpool tub was excellent after a day of golf! The location was great. The grounds were beautiful with her flower gardens! The heated pool was nice. You could walk across the street to the sand beach and they had andirondack chairs sitting out and you could actually put them in the water and watch the sunset in the evening. The price was great. Great little restaurant next door called Good Egg with breakfast burritos and a confectionery with lots of candy! I really like the location, the room and the value! I would definitely try to return there. Apparently you need to make reservations almost a year in advance as they sell out. So peaceful & relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank wegolfn
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were so lucky to have stumbled upon Bay Breeze thanks to some strong TripAdvisor reviews. Our family of 5 was not disappointed.. it was perfect for our needs. The front desk staff and the owners were very accomodating and had great "local" recommendations. The grounds are beautiful and the building itself is very well maintained. Location in Ephraim is nice...further away from the larger crowds in other DC towns. As far as the rooms go, they were recently updated and it is nice to know that they are gradually installing Kohler Rain showers. It seems that they are constantly making improvements to the resort. Kitchen areas are adequate, which was nice, as there was room to have a little breakfast and snacks in the room, which helps save a few $$ on meals. Be sure to check out the video collection in the lobby..some great family movies that helped us wind down at the end of a long day in Door County.

Room Tip: Even the Garden View rooms get a view of the beautiful shores of Ephraim
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Rob_McN11
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We spent 3 days here and I will say it's a great resort . The place is in a good location close to Fish Creek and Sister Bay , we did use the pool one day when it was warm enough. We did go to beach area and watched the sun set one night ( good time) also you can walk way out in the water it's only knee deep. The room was very nice it was super clean threw out. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This was a great place to stay in an equally great location. There were many families we met that stated they come yearly to this resort and they could not say enough good things about it, and I would have to agree. It was close to many attractions, and if we did not want to go anywhere we could just stay at the resort and relax at the pool, play on the beach, or just sit outside and enjoy the beautiful flower gardens and view. Everything was very clean and everyone we met wad friendly and accommodating. We would highly recommend it and we plan on staying agin when we return to Door County.

Room Tip: I could not clear out the restaurant recommendation, there is no restaurant but plenty of good options within walking distance.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family