“beautiful resort”
Review of Bay Breeze Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ephraim
Bay Breeze Resort
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Ephraim
GreenLeadersSilver level
Elmhurst, IL
“beautiful resort”
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I had never been to Door County and was lucky enough to get a reservation at the Bay Breeze Resort for my initiation to this beautiful part of WI. I arrived a bit early but was greeted warmly by the receptionist and was given some great suggestions to keep myself occupied until my room was available. For my "inconvenience" Debbie Krause graciously upgraded my room to a suite. It was a wonderful weekend in Door County--I was even able to use the pool when I was there--what a bonus!!! I would welcome another trip to Door County and especially another stay at the Bay Breeze Resort.
Karen Allen

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Sheboygan WI
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Imagine if you can, a place so serene and beautiful, that you never want to leave. Every November, seven girl friends from Sheboygan make the trek to Bay Breeze Resort's Lodge....nestled in the pines....secluded and overlooking the quaint village of Fish Creek in the heart of Door County . The beautiful wood log lodge has a fabulous deck ....perfect for contemplating the meaning of life while you gaze at the calming harbor in Fish Creek. while being entertained by wild turkeys. Spacious, tastefully decorated and boasting of all the comforts of home .....complete with a roaring fire and you have the makings of what dreams are made of! It's the perfect background to relax and rejuvenate, reflect and re-connect. We look forward to every November at "our" lodge in the woods.

• Stayed November 2010
2 Thank grandma8smooch
franklin,in
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Average motel with nice clean rooms, beautiful yard and gardens,quiet location with limited view of the bay. The only real complaint for this average motel is the price, after talking with others tourists and checking other motels, the rates here are HIGH. I checked rates for similar hotel in Fish Creek much cheaper.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank cheyinfranklin
baybreezedc, Owner at Bay Breeze Resort, responded to this review, 28 October 2010
Thank you for choosing Bay Breeze Resort for your Door County get-a-way. I'm sorry you had a problem with the rates and felt that it was not a good value. Our rates are always up to date on our website and vary by time of year and if it is a festival or holiday week.

I'm glad you enjoyed the gardens and amenities that we have to offer. If you have any other concerns, please call or email me and I will be happy to answer any questions regarding your stay.

Thank you for posting your comments and for choosing Bay Breeze Resort.

Debbie Krause
Innkeeper
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I highly recommend the Bay Breeze Resort. The accommodations were excellent for our small family reunion, but the highlight of our stay was largely due to the staff.

On the first day of our vacation we were playing at the beach with our children. At some point my husbands wedding ring fell off and was buried in the sand. We spent several hours each day combing the area, but sadly our efforts left us empty handed.

Upon check out I mentioned the incident to Sharon at the front desk who took down my name and phone number in the event that it was found.

When we returned home it was our great surprise to have a voicemail from Sharon stating that the ring had been found. Off the clock, Sharon and her husband took the initiative to visit the beach with their own personal metal detector and discovered my husbands ring buried deep in the sand where we had been playing.

Sharon went above and beyond the call of duty. It is with extreme gratitude and confidence that I highly recomment the Bay Breeze Resort.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The Bay Breeze Resort was very clean and inviting. The room was nice with a queen size bed and whirlpool tub for two. We were there for our mini-honeymoon. I had told the woman this when I booked, but she did not have a record of it when we got there. Minor detail. They were still friendly and eager to give us recommendations for dinner places. The private beach across the street was very nice to sit at and see the sun rise. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. We would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Il.
Reviewed 3 October 2010

Nice room with fireplace, whirlpool, king bed, table and chairs. Spotless. Kitchenette with sink, micro, coffeepot and fridge. Only complaints are lack of plates and silverware and I would have liked more counterspace in the bathroom. But these are small things and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2010
USA
Reviewed 29 September 2010

We had a nice stay at the Bay Breeze Resort. The gal on duty went above and behond to make our stay pleasant. The room was very neat and clean. The location is nice. The beach area is very nice and has a double swing and chairs.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephraim
Edgewater Resort
Somerset Inn & Suites
Somerset Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Ephraim
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort

Been to Bay Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!