“Friendly and Clean!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ephraim
Ephraim Guest House
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We found the availability at this location by going to the local tourist information place. It was a one bedroom condo and the price was right! I made the reservatio over the phone from the tourist location and we were greeted by a very, very nice woman who answered all questions. We mentioned we were going kayaking and she offered beach towels that were clean but used so we wouldn't have to use ours. The owner was out in the parking lost when we moved our car by the room and he offered to carry in our bags and cooler. The room was really nice with a small patio, 2 chairs and a lot of beautiful shrubs and flowers. A stand up rotating fan was available (since Wisconsinites do not have central air apparently) and it kept the bedroom cool during the hot nights. I would highly recommend this location. Also the kitchen was well equipped with dishes etc and a fridge, stove and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary M

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed at the Ephraim Guest House this past weekend and it was wonderful. Upon arrival and check in, the gentleman who checked me in helped me carry my stuff to my room, then proceded to show me various things in the room. What a great personal touch! I stayed in a one bedroom with a whirlpool, fireplace and full kitchen. What a wonderful room! Was so comfortable it was like a home away from home for me. The EGH is smaller and I think there are only 8 rooms but I think this is what made it so great. Would much rather stay at a small place than a big resort or hotel. The staff is just so much more personable at a place like this and really makes one feel more at home. In addition, the EGH is about a block to so off of Hwy 42 which made it more quitet than staying at a place on the highway but is also walking distance to many different places, including the Bay. And the little town of Ephraim is my favorite! Upon check out, I expressed how happy I was with my accomodations and said that I would definately be back. Reasonable rates too. She also showed me some of the other rooms as they are not all the same. This was a very thoughtful gesture. All the rooms are so nice and homey. I cannot wait to come back to the EGH! Thank you so much for your hospitality!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank AmyC753
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Our family recently stayed in a three bedroom condo at Ephraim Guest House. It was absolutely wonderful. It isn't an elaborate place, but very comfortable, clean and homey. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the managers are extremely accomodating and helpful. We highly reccomend a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Dilbert65
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Our family of 4 stayed in one of the 2 bedroom suites this past August. I don't often write reviews, but our stay was perfect! From the very beginning, my phone conversations with Laura (our host at the EGH) were extremely helpful...from choosing the right suite for our family to figuring out various details of our stay. On arrival, we were warmly greeted by Laura and her husband (who insisted on helping us with our luggage). They offered advice on some great restaurants in the area as well. Since we have been to the area many times, we chatted about new restaurants, etc. The suite was perfect with extra pillows and towels for our daughters and well as a great hot tub which they especially enjoyed. The EGH is close to everything "Ephraim." We enjoyed a frequent morning walk to breakfast or for coffee. I'm already looking forward to our return visit!

• Stayed: August 2010
3  Thank katestephmom
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Smaller scale condo development with units owned by others. Very quiet and relaxing. Clean, good size floor plan for the type of rental. Full kitchen for eating in. Attentive, warm staff. 1.5 blocks to Hwy 42 and Green Bay waters. Easy walking distance to restaurants and shops in town.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ThreeRivers75
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We spent a couple nights here in August, 2009 and got the unit with the loft. The unit was outstanding - it felt much more like a home than a hotel. It had lots of nice touches and was beautifully decorated. It was also an easy two-block walk from downtown shops, restaurants, and the harbor. The loft was really neat - it had a whirlpool tub, skylights and a little alcove for the kids. The kitchen was fully stocked with utensils, kitchen gadgets, dishes, flatware, glasses and dishwasher. There were little personal decorations all over the unit (lots of books and pictures, wall-hangings, nice towels and linens, little lamps, etc.). It sleeps six easily with the three bedrooms and has lots of space. The host and hostess were very accommodating (even helped with the luggage) and non-intrusive. The grounds were immaculate - outdoor sitting areas with an outdoor hot tub, fountain and beautiful flowers. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank PackerfanNC
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We have been going to Door County for the past 10 years and have always stayed at a "motel" in Ephraim. For various reasons, we decided to change to a condo-style place. We loved the Guest House!! I am a very critical person but I was very pleased with how clean the lovely unit was that we stayed in. The staff could not have been friendlier. We had coffee, tea and chocolate in a basket when we arrived. We walked to the village each day for breakfast and at night to the waterfront (1/2 block) to see the sunsets.
Thank you Ephraim Guest House for a great vacation.
Amber and Megan

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Illinoisstressedout
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephraim
Edgewater Resort
#3 of 10 in Fish Creek
High Point Inn
High Point Inn
#6 of 8 in Ephraim

Been to Ephraim Guest House? Share your experiences!