“We'll be back!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Ephraim
Bloomington, Minnesota
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our extended weekend stay was most pleasant and insured that we will plan another return to Door County, Ephraim and the Somerset Inn. The facilities are first class and enhanced by very good staff.
Paul and Kathy, Minneapolis, MN

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
West De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My sister, nephew, and I enjoyed our stay here the nights of August 3 and 4. We stayed in a deluxe suite to ensuere we had enough room for my 3 year old nephew to sleep on an air mattress. The air mattress had a leak the first night and when I went to the office to ask for a couple blankets (to make a makeshift bed on the floor, considering he's too young to sleep on the bed or sofa bed), the staff was very accomodating by giving us two blankets and a thick down comforter. Also, another staff member was very helpful by suggesting restaurants that would be suitable to take a 3 year old. Very reasonable prices for a stay in Door County also! My husband and I usually take a weekend trip to Door County every fall, so we will definitely try to stay here later this year.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
SomerInnDC, Owner at Somerset Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write a kind review about Somerset Inn & Suites! I’m delighted to hear our front desk staff helped to make your stay with us more comfortable. I’m fortunate to have both Mia and Katie at the front desk when I am not as they continue to offer consistent, remarkable guest service and enjoy assisting in making recommendations during your visit!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stayed at the Sommerset Inn and Suites for two nights at the beginning of August 2013. We enjoyed our stay very much. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Angie and staff were very helpful and very pleasant. We definitly stay there again. Thank you Angie. Klara and David from Madison Wi

Room Tip: suites are very nice
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was fortunate to be on the Door Peninsula yesterday and spend time at the Somerset Inn & Suites - and my son, daughter-in-law, and two grandchildren joined me! We all enjoyed the location - a great spot for families/relaxation and fun! They drove from north-central Wisconsin for 3 hours and I met them there in the late afternoon. We also had a wonderful dinner nearby (another review to follow this one :) - and then all went swimming in the outdoor pool and warmed up in the inside pool! The rooms were very clean/just the right size with coffee pot and small fridge and microwave - everything needed for a stay! Plus, my daughter-in-law and I had a nice walk this morning around the beautiful grounds and across the road - loving the beautiful trees and wildflowers - all in all, a wonderful stay with friendly people1

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Waupaca, Wisconsin
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Somerset in Ephraim! The location is great. We loved having an indoor pool AND outdoor pool - seeing it was 92 degrees when we arrived and 72 degrees the next day! The kitchenette and dining area was perfect for our needs. And the price is right! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Lisa M
Champlin, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have stayed at Sommerset Inn for the last several years. I like it because they have suites with a bedroom and sleeper in the livingroom - perfect for when I go with a girlfriend and we can have our own space. The rooms also have microwave, TV, DVD player and kitchenette. Both indoor and outdoor swimming pools are inviting as well as hotub. With onsite owners, Angie is very welcoming and will accomodate any request you might have. Ephriam is in the heart of Door County close to everything. I will definately go back and recommend you try it as well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank janet s
SomerInnDC, Owner at Somerset Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Janet, I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your time at Somerset Inn & Suites! Thanks for your descriptive review of our Deluxe Suite, our largest room type-the two separate rooms provides privacy and is a great choice for a girls getaway or families. Thanks for telling me about the sunset cruise to Washington Island you enjoyed-we are looking forward to your next visit!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The Somerset is in a fabulous location! The staff is wonderful, and the grounds are beautifully maintained. We stayed over the 4th of July, when Door County is at its busiest. We had a great time and truly enjoyed our stay. If there was one thing we'd like to see updated, it would be the bed and bedding. Other than that, we'd stay again!

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ephraim
Country House Resort
#4 of 7 in Egg Harbor
Newport Resort
Newport Resort
#3 of 7 in Egg Harbor

Been to Somerset Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!