“21 nights and not an issue”

Boarders Inn & Suites Evansville, WI
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We just spent 21 nights at the Cobblestone Inn & Suites in Evansville, WI with not an issue or complaint.
We traveled from CA to WI, and this was the nicest room of any of the motels we stayed at so far. It was clean and large with 2 Queen size beds. Flat screen TV, refer, coffee maker and microwave. A desk, with wired or wireless Internet access. The bathroom is large with lots of counter space. The shower/tub is great with plenty of water pressure, a nice shower head and lots of hot water.
The breakfast room is large with a flat screen TV to watch the morning news. Breakfast consists of coffee, OJ, 2 kinds of cold cereal, muffins, sweet rolls, and bagels. A Belgian waffle maker makes great waffles in just 3 minutes.
Highly recommended! It certainly made our long stay very comfortable.
With a GPS it's easy to find. On the east side of Evansville on Wisconsin Hwy 14. Look for the Cenex gas station...the motel is located right behind it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SteveZ234

Reviewed 19 September 2012

The room was clean and the staff was pleasant. Hi Def would be nice, but I still had TV to watch. PPV would be nice as well. My room had a jacuzzi, but I didn't use it. There is no exercise facility and it is off teh beaten path. Overall, I had a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Deangelo L
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I have stayed at many hotel chains, but this one was different. First thing, I noticed as I entered into the office was very friendly check-in. The front-desk/owner of this hotel was a good listener, he was very attentive to whatever I was saying. We talked for about 30 minutes, but he did not got bored; he gave me his undivided attention, which is a rare quality found now days. Along with friendly staff, the room quality was above and beyond for the price I paid for one night ($79). Even in the morning, breakfast was hot and eating area was very very clean. I loved the fact that this hotel has spotless bathroom. If I had time, I would have stayed here for a week to relax. I definitely refer this place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2012

While on business, I recently stayed at the Cobblestone Inn & Suites in Evansville WI. It was a very pleasant stay. The room was very comfortable and clean. And, it was quiet - no problems falling asleep or staying asleep. The owner is very nice - very cordial. Check-in and Check-out were a breeze. There is a continental breakfast in the morning which is also nice for when you're on the run. I will definitely stay there again when in the area on business.

Room Tip: For an especailly relaxing stay, ask for a room with a jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I've stayed here 5 times in the last 8 months when traveling with my young daughter to visit family. The owner is very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is quiet and we love the breakfast. I appreciate the value and always look forward to staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RodgerE
raj p, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Evansville, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I haven't stayed overnight but I have certainly enjoyed the hotel's hospitality at a recent meeting in the hotel's sunny breakfast / dining area. After the meeting, the friendly proprietor was willing to take time to let me see the hotel's amenities. It's still a rather new property for Evansville, and the room decor shows this with attractive furnishings and flat screen televisions. It's designed with the business traveler in mind (uncluttered desk with good lighting, for example) but pleasure travelers will be just as comfortable, especially with an upgrade to a room with a whirlpool tub! There is a breakfast bar, and for those with late-night munchies, check out the snack store. Not too big and not too small, the hotel itself is in a handy location right next to Highway 14 / Main Street, with a gas station, grocery store, bank, health club and fast food restaurant all within a couple of blocks. If my far-flung relatives ever decide (finally) to visit me in southern Wisconsin, I would feel absolutely comfortable having them stay here (or they can have my place and I will take a room with a whirlpool tub).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stay at the Cobblestone several times a year while traveling on business. I like the "family atmosphere" and feel like I'm part of the family every time I visit. The rooms are very clean. The hotel is quiet. The cost is also very reasonable. The owner has always been very polite and considerate. I look forward to chatting with him every time I visit. I would miss this place very much if I had to stay elsewhere. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I like the first floor. There is a second floor, however there is not an elevator. You would have...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Donna W

Been to Boarders Inn & Suites Evansville, WI? Share your experiences!