I have been eating breakfast at the White Gull Inn for over twenty years. You will not lose with any choice on the menu. My favorites include the award winning stuffed French toast, golden brown and butter hashbrowns, the hearty breakfast, homemade coffee cake, and the bacon. The only thing you need to be aware of is that you at need to wait for a table - however, that is driven by the fact that it a great atmosphere and the food is phenomenal. Therefore, you should expect to wait up to an hour to get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1896, the historic White Gull Inn has been providing lodging and dining to generations of Door County visitors. Located in the bayside village of Fish Creek, the 17 rooms, suites and cottages of the White Gull have been meticulously renovated and decorated with antiques. Most rooms have working fireplaces and many have double whirlpool baths. Full breakfast, voted America's favorite in 2010 by viewers of Good Morning America, is included with every stay. Lunch, dinner and traditional Door County fish boils are served. Restaurant open to the public year round. Member of the prestigious Select Registry of North American Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your White Gull Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Gull Hotel Fish Creek
- White Gull Inn Fish Creek, WI - Door County