I called the Inn to make reservations. A very rude individual (male) answered the phone. He was extremely vocal in making me aware that people always make reservations years ahead of time for this place. Well, whoopety-doo! He didn't have to shove my inquiry down my throat because I only called with a month's advance notice. I feel that this incident would be only the tip of the iceburg anyways, and I am happy to look to other accomodations. I will never call back there again. I don't get offended easily either, but this just frosts me. So call at your own risk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1896, the historic White Gull Inn has been providing lodging and dining to generations of Door County visitors. Located in the bayside village of Fish Creek, the 17 rooms, suites and cottages of the White Gull have been meticulously renovated and decorated with antiques. Most rooms have working fireplaces and many have double whirlpool baths. Full breakfast, voted America's favorite in 2010 by viewers of Good Morning America, is included with every stay. Lunch, dinner and traditional Door County fish boils are served. Restaurant open to the public year round. Member of the prestigious Select Registry of North American Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your White Gull Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Gull Hotel Fish Creek
- White Gull Inn Fish Creek, WI - Door County