“Great Place for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Julie's Park Cafe

Julie's Park Cafe
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Julie's Park Cafe and Motel is a traditional American cafe that is set just outside Peninsula State Park and just at the north end of Fish Creek, WI. Minutes from shops, beaches, water, parks, and bike rentals. We love to accommodate any and everyone that comes in for a great dining experience. We have indoor and outdoor seating, the outdoor seating is pet friendly. We serve breakfast all day as well and lunch and dinner. Just look for the Big Purple Chair on our front lawn and enter the place as strangers and you will definatly leave as our freinds.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We love coming here! I always get the quiche and it is so fresh and yummy! Great fresh food and wonderful service! It's always great to sit outside a d be sure to get a photo in the giant adirondack chair in the front of the restaurant!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Not fine dinning, more like family dinning. This place has a great atmosphere, great service, and the most reasonable prices in fish creek. The food is more home style but so is the taste. I had a cup of day soup w/ dinner it was the best cream of mushroom I ever had in my life. I tried some stuff for first time some ok others a pleasant surprise. The wine was good and very reasonably priced. The owners really care about doing right by their customers. We were happiest with Julie's on our trip to door county.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The food here was great, and so were the staff! The dessert selection was amazing. I have been here twice now, and the newly added menu items are wonderful. Breakfast is also great!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and I visited Door county last October for the first time and were very pleased with the food at Julie's. She is a vegetarian and I not so much so, but had no trouble finding very tasty choices on the menu. This will be our first stop for dinner when we next visit Door county.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We decided to eat here one morning because we were camping in Door County and wanted a break from cooking. The breakfast was really really good. They have different kinds of fruit syrup to put on the pancakes. Everything seems very fresh. I can't wait to try it for dinner!! Highly recommend!