“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The pizza here is fantastic but they should put a little care in the place also. We had a good waitress and didn't have to wait too long. Would for sure come back for the pizza but please clean the bathrooms their filthy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,598)

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Mystic Pizza in Mystic CT made famous from the Julia Roberts movie was the Best a Pizza ever...Until I had Pizza from Wild Tomato! This is the Best Pizza Ever!! The wait to get in is very long but Worth ever min. If you are lucky enough to be in Door County WI this is the place to go!! Our waiter was Carlton he was funny charming and an awesome waiter! We will be back next summer Thanks for a Great Fun Dinner!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best meal we had out while we were in Door County. My vegan burger was outstanding. Everyone loved the pizzas they ordered as well as my husband's meat burger. We will happily come here to eat the next time we come to Door County, which is a long drive as we live in Northern California. The service is also as good as the food.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is one of our must-visit spots in DC. It is busy so arriving early or planning on spending some time waiting is a must. The pizza is cooked in a wood oven and comes out with a nice crackly crust. The prices for DC are very reasonable. They have an outdoor bar so you can get a drink while waiting. Both the outdoor and indoor seating are nice. They also have a separate building for take-out orders which would be a good option if you don't want to wait.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our party of four had an excellent experience here. I have been trying to minimize the number of "excellents" I give, and I could find no reason to downgrade this wonderful place to "very good". They have an excellent choice of wines and beers, with several local microbrews on tap. One slight "dig" is that they only offer one refill on soft drinks - odd I think.

We had their bread assortment, which was a large sampling of great rolls, breads and bread sticks with two dipping sauces. It was excellent. Their pizzas are very good to excellent, with great crust and fresh toppings. My wife especially liked her cherry, walnut, goat cheese salad.
It is extremely popular and justifiably so, and was still packed when we arrived at 2 PM. I would definitely go back