“Great Custard”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard has world famous frozen custard treats along with a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, and greaseless french fries we have inside and outside dining very family friendly with a giant playground mama and papa approved.The waterway called Fish Creek meanders thru our property open 7 days a week 11:00 - 11:00
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I really liked this custard. I got the flavor of the day. Salted Carmel cookie and my wife got Butter pecan. Great food, great environment if you have kids. However the prices are high...

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had just spent hours biking through Peninsula State Park and we were honestly so hot, sweaty and exhausted. A good exhausted as it was a great bike ride but we were ready for some ice cream. I got the Mr. Potato Head sundae with extra potato chips and my husband had a sundae with pretzels on it. They were delicious and the perfect treat. We sat down along the river on a comfy chair and just relaxed before we went back to our hotel to shower. They had a cute playground for children.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stopped for a bite to eat and their frozen treats. Food came quickly and was good. Most of us had ice cream treats and all were good. Great place to take the family.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A fun place to stop for sweet treats after that long bike ride ! lots of different flavors to choose from and if the seagulls snatch your cone they will replace free of charge :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Loved all the options for the sundaes! I tried the strawberry shortcake, delicious! Great atmosphere and the service was helpful. I'm one who can't decide on the fly what to order and the staff was very helpful answering my questions.