“Good food, less than ok service”

Stillwaters By The Bay
Ranked #25 of 32 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Good food, less than ok service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

While the food was good, we had to wait in line for 15-20 minutes just to order. Then after ordering, were told they don't take credit/debit cards - which was not a problem, but one would at least expect a sign to be posted stating that fact. The few tables were at a premium and a few times multiple people would scramble to try and grab one as others left.

2 Thank GBCamp

Orland Park, Illinois
“Great food and Great Prices”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I loved Stillwaters Grill! They have daily specials and they have the best hamburgers. Their hot dog was really, really good! I live near Chicago and their hot dog is a Chicago Style Hot Dog with fries for only $4.75 and it was better than any hot dog I have eaten here. They had specials on the days we were there for only $4 for a hamburger or hot dog between 4 and 8. We ate at some of the better places and paid $10 and it wasn't as good as here plus fast service.

1 Thank Lindas S
Fishers, Indiana
“Not Good Experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

NOT KID FRIENDLY!
We had a horrible experience when we were there. My children were walking around towards the front of the establishment and a man (who I am assuming owns the place) came out and yelled at my father (who was supervising the children) and told him "Get your children off my flowers!" He was very rude and it was totally uncalled for. My children were not stepping on the flowers. They were just walking around trying to pass some time. They also do not accept credit cards and make you use their ATM to get money and then charge you $2.00 to take money out of their ATM. I would not recommend going there.

1 Thank EllenH470
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Skip”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Expensive for the poor quality food Take only cash. Gyros were tasteless and drowning in sauce. Kids hot dog meal was 6.75 for a plain hot dog. So many better choices in fish creek.

• Visited July 2013
Holiday, Florida
“PERCH SANDWICH yummy!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is a small outdoor place with only outside seating. It's very clean and well maintained. The color scheme is turquoise and yellow with splashes of pink and orange! Very inviting. I had the perch sandwich which was hot and fresh tasting. I would go again if I were in Fish Creek!

• Visited June 2013