“A great place for a quick bite”

Stillwaters By The Bay
Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Really a great place to stop in for a quick burger, gyro, or my favorite, a walleye reuben sandwich. Food is prepared to order, always hot and tasty. And, you can sit outside and watch Fish Creek hustle by. Truly a good stop for that quick lunch or dinner, I highly recommend it.

1  Thank sailingfan

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We went to Stillwaters as we were tired of the high priced restaurants and it always seems to be busy. It is basically a fast food joint with outdoor seating. The seating is picnic style tables and they are comfortable. They do not take credit cards and there is a sign in the order window stating so. I ordered the Parmesan chicken breast, fries and a shake. Hubby ordered the Chicago sausage, onion rings and tea. Our total was approx $30 which is a little high, but the food was very good and there was more than enough to fill us. I am surprised by the negative reviews. The place is what it is. We will go back and would recommend it.

2  Thank indigo40
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Loved the fun eclectic decor, the food was dicious and the hula lady by our table kept us company! I think we all had burgers and everyone (kids included) went back to the campsite stuffed!

2  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Yummy really yummy. Naughty food at its best. Hilarious place as all outdoors and think tacky Tahiti. Nonetheless this sandwich has me coming there every year for the past 13!

3  Thank 8,448
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been here many times as the burgers keep me coming back. They are really good and on Tuesday and Wednesday nights you can get very cheap deals here.

The cheese curds are also the best I've tasted in Door County!

1  Thank Sofi B