“First time here and the last !” 1 of 5 bubbles

Stillwaters By The Bay
Ranked #25 of 32 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“First time here and the last !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch and wish we had not ! First off my wife went to the counter to order and didn't see the sign that they did not accept Debit Cards and the guy behind the counter kind of tossed the Card back at my wife and said We don't take these ! (We should have know then that it was going to be bad) so no problem we had cash and ordered, so we get our order and my wife is eating her (13.00) salad and she finds a plastic twist tie in her salad so I took it back up to the counter and showed it to the same RUDE person that was behind the counter and he grabbed it (the twist tie) and threw it to the side and said " so what do you want me to do" and I said well I know she doesn't want another salad due to want had been in the last one and all he kept saying was want do you want me to do ? Never offering anything else, our family has been going up to Door County for at least 20 years and for maybe another 20 and we will never stop at this Rat hole again, and to make sure ALL our family and friends know about this .

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank bobw361

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a no frills place to stop when you want a cute little outdoor place to eat. Due to limited seating, try to time your meal earlier or later than everyone else. I found the onion rings to be amazing. I wish they offered refills on drinks since it's mostly just ice. Also, bring cash as they do not accept cards...strange!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Summer505
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
“A great place for a quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Really a great place to stop in for a quick burger, gyro, or my favorite, a walleye reuben sandwich. Food is prepared to order, always hot and tasty. And, you can sit outside and watch Fish Creek hustle by. Truly a good stop for that quick lunch or dinner, I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank sailingfan
USA
“Pleasant experiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We went to Stillwaters as we were tired of the high priced restaurants and it always seems to be busy. It is basically a fast food joint with outdoor seating. The seating is picnic style tables and they are comfortable. They do not take credit cards and there is a sign in the order window stating so. I ordered the Parmesan chicken breast, fries and a shake. Hubby ordered the Chicago sausage, onion rings and tea. Our total was approx $30 which is a little high, but the food was very good and there was more than enough to fill us. I am surprised by the negative reviews. The place is what it is. We will go back and would recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank indigo40
“Awesome burger joint on a summer night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Loved the fun eclectic decor, the food was dicious and the hula lady by our table kept us company! I think we all had burgers and everyone (kids included) went back to the campsite stuffed!

• Visited July 2013