“I love this shop”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“I love this shop”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This store has the best quality of merchandise of any store in all of Door County. I can't miss the place. If you're looking for gifts or for yourself this is the place to go! I love it and the people who work there.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank mjrenb1

Sherwood, Wisconsin
154 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 228 helpful votes
“Top tier leather goods and gifts, not inexpensive but good value still.”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Hide Side is a long time Door County business that is primarily a top end leather coat store. My wife and I each have jackets from there purchased years ago that we still love. Stopped in after lunch at the White Gull Inn as it's always fun to browse the store. They also carry very high end knives, belt buckles, and unique items like hand crafted tables and more. I paid hundreds for my coat and though it was the most expensive I ever bought, I loved it even more when I saw the same coat in Chicago selling for thousands.

Visited January 2012