We enjoyed our four day stay while sightseeing in Door County. If you enjoy really good meals, very clean rooms, and a great staff genuinely interested in your satisfaction, this is the place for you. If you need ultra modern facilities to be happy you should look somewhere else. Julie's operation is located in a 60's style, very well kept, motel which is more than adequate. Our only suggestion for improvement is to increase the size of the bathrooms and replace older air conditioners. A multi year remodeling plan is underway but will take several more years to complete, so if you need a larger bathroom you can request one of the upgraded rooms with advance reservations. Any missing amenity is more than compensated for by the motel location, next to the State Park, and its location in Door County, making it very easy for great day trips after you "contribute to the local economy" in the great selection of town-center shops. We stumbled on the greatest lodging value in Door County and the No Vacancy sign on their door indicates others already know about it, so make reservations early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Julie's Park Café & Motel has completely rebuilt the motel during the winter of 2015. The only room that was not touched was our café suite that was remodeled in 2014 and is above the café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Julie's Park Cafe & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julie`s Park Cafe And Motel
- Julie`s Park Cafe Hotel Fish Creek
- Julies Park Cafe Hotel
- Julie's Park Cafe & Motel Fish Creek, WI - Door County