Just got back from a long weekend at Julie's. We really enjoyed the stay and would stay again. One teeny issue that we had was that one side of the bed was higher than the other. (Room 9, the right side of the bed if you are standing in the doorway). Other than that, the food in the restaurant was really yummy; we had both lunch and dinner. They have a lot of delicious vegetarian options.
I would recommend and return to this motel based on the level of customer service provided. We were offered free tea and coffee all day; which was provided with a smile. We also requested an extra blanket and pillow which we received within 10 minutes. If you are hesitating, just book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Julie's Park Café & Motel has completely rebuilt the motel during the winter of 2015. The only room that was not touched was our café suite that was remodeled in 2014 and is above the café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Julie's Park Cafe & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julie`s Park Cafe And Motel
- Julie`s Park Cafe Hotel Fish Creek
- Julies Park Cafe Hotel
- Julie's Park Cafe & Motel Fish Creek, WI - Door County