“Yum!”

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is great. They mix the flavor s infront of you and there's plenty of variety to choose from. I go for caramel with Oreos and marshmallows, yum!

They have no indoor seating but a very nice outdoor seating area with relaxing music and they are open very late in the evening.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Tried Malibu Moo's after checking out Not Licked Yet and thinking it was just okay. My husband got plain custard with oreos, m&ms, and peanut butter-- no brainer, how could that not be amazing?! He absolutely loved it and though I didn't taste it, it looked great. I have to say that I would strongly recommend against getting anything but the regular custard flavor-- because they literally add flavored syrup to transform it into all the different "flavors" like chocolate, coffee, strawberry, etc. It was so artificial and frankly grossed me out that it was all chemicals. So, if you go here- stick with the regular custard and doctor it up with all the great toppings!

2  Thank Dana T
Reviewed 27 August 2013

If in Fish Creek around the pier and looking for dessert, this is your spot! Dozens of flavors of frozen custard, fixed most any way you want -- mix-ins, Sundaes, you name it. Perfect, friendly service.

1  Thank Morris F
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Check it out! it is just off the main drag in Fish Creek and across from the marina. A beautiful spot to sit and have a tasty treat. They have great service even when it is busy busy. They make sure each customer is satisfied and gets individual attention. It is clean as a whistle with fresh ingredients each day. it is a MUST when in Door County!

1  Thank patriciaheller51
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I love their frozen custard! It's delicious and not too hard/frozen. It's soft and easy to eat. I always order peanut butter ice cream with Oreos and Reese peanut butter cups. My brother orders their Hawaiian shaved ice cherry and blue raspberry flavored. One of my favorite ice cream/desert places to go. I highly recommend getting an afternoon treat here. Btw I always feed the ducks bread at the docks after I order. So much fun :)

1  Thank Sophia M