“Favorite frozen custard place in Door County”

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Racine,Wisconsin
“Favorite frozen custard place in Door County”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My favorite is the Almond Joy and for the shaved ice I believe it is called the dreamscicle, it has two favors of ice, orange and cherry and custard on the bottom. My husband swears by the turtle sundae.

Visited July 2013

Granville, Ohio, United States
“Very unexpected pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Loved the mix of flavors in the ice cream-custard. In fact, I would like one right now! Workers were very friendly.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy shave ice in a tropical hideaway atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Luckily we found this place on Trip Advisor, because I don't think we would have found it on our own. We loved shave ice in Hawaii, so we had to find this place on our Door County vacation. The shave ice was good, I'd recommend getting the macadamia nut ice cream on the bottom. They have the cold stone creamery which looked good too. The staff is helpful & friendly.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha
“Good frozen custard”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A HUGE variety of selection- hard to decide what you would want to eat- they all sounded good- The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that it was melting so FAST even on a cool rainy day that it was unmanageable in a cone. I should have perhaps taken it in a cup. Nevetherless, great flavors. No good seating inside- mostly outdoor seating- so was a little rough on rainy days!

• Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is great. They mix the flavor s infront of you and there's plenty of variety to choose from. I go for caramel with Oreos and marshmallows, yum!

They have no indoor seating but a very nice outdoor seating area with relaxing music and they are open very late in the evening.

Visited August 2013