“Nice and Peaceful”
Walk Way Lighting View
Daisy Patch Road - Perfect Place to Hike or Bike
Daisy Patch Road
Daisy Patch Road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BigU2Fan
Holmen, Wisconsin
“Nice and Peaceful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The beautiful home was stacked with everything you could think of. It was clean and very close to all of our destinations. We had 4 adults and 2 small children with us on our trip. The only thing we worried about was the stone walkway around the house. You know kids, they run and never walk. We never had any problems though. We hope to be back next year. Thanks for everything Jackie!

3 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: the quiet location
Liked least: no wi-fi or internet
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
22 Jul 2013
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your vacation at our home and we look forward to your return in the future!
IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Jul 2013
I'm happy to read you enjoyed your visit to the peninsula and enjoyed cooking in our kitchen!
smurfie80
WI
“Door County's best kept secret!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This rental was perfect for our family and friends that stayed there! It was spacious and had everything we needed and didn't know we needed on our vacation! I can't wait to book this again!!! The owner followed up with us once we arrived to check in on us and make sure we had everything we needed.

3 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
Liked best: Location
Liked least: nothing to report
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Jun 2013
Happy to read my vacation home met your needs and was a good fit for you and your friends! I look forward to your return in the future too!
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
17 Jun 2013
I'm happy to read you enjoyed the location and my home. I look forward to your return in the future if you head back up to the peninsula!
L B
Oak Park, Illinois
“This home has it all and the location is perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Every time I looked for something I needed, it was there! The central location is ideal for reaching all points of the peninsula. The home was very inviting. Due to a cool snap in the spring weather, I was inside for a night or two and the indoor fireplace combined with the well equipped kitchen allowed me to thoroughly enjoy the slightly cool weather. There was a pizza stone and cast iron pie/sandwich makers to boot. When the weather got better I was able to enjoy the birds in the morning from the bedroom deck and a roaring fire in the fire pit at sunset. The only thing that could have made it better would have been more days there to enjoy it, but work was calling me back.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The home and the location.
Liked least: The fact that I had to leave.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
10 Jun 2013
I'm happy to read that your stay at my home was comfortable and that you were able to enjoy the fireplace and fire pit. Like you, I enjoy waking up to the sound of the birds while enjoying my morning coffee on the front porch. I look forward to your return too!
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
3 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
A romantic getaway
5 Jun 2013
We are happy to read that you enjoyed our home and your visit to the peninsula. We were disappointed to read however, that you felt the need to conserve water when the septic light went on. Had you called us when you noticed the light for the Septic Tank went on, we would have called our septic hauler immediately. They respond within 24 hours and the light is timed so that our guests always have 500 gallons of room left to fill before the tank is emptied. We apologize for the inconvenience and next time, just give us a call when the light appears, and the tank will be emptied immediately. We look forward to your return!
Howard P
Naperville, IL
“Wonderful home, very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

When we arrived the home was spotless, it contained everything necessary, all the bedding, kitchen utensils and even a first rate Weber grill. There was also fire pit on the property and plenty of wood. The location is perfect for traveling up and down the peninsula. Near all the towns but still away from all the congestion. The home is located in a gorgeous wooded subdivision that is very private.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The home and location
Liked least: Everything was great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Feb 2013
We're happy to read you enjoyed our home and look forward to your return one day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$195
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing