“Just average Mexican food.”
Review of Arroyo Bay Grill - CLOSED

Arroyo Bay Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza
Description: Door County's Most Authentic Mexican Restaurant! Breakfast Lunch Dinner Happy Hour Outside Patio Margaritas Pizza American/Gluten Free Options.
Chicago, Illinois
“Just average Mexican food.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

After a few days of fish & burgers, we stopped here for a change. The food and atmosphere were okay. We had the fajitas, and I've had better. The server was accommodating. Overall it was nice to have a variety, but I probably wouldn't go back.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“great food and service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very friendly staff and great food at great prices.Easy to get to and plenty of parking.Serve food from 7AM TO 10PM

Visited June 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Probably should have had the Mexican”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We couldn't wait out the line at the Wild Tomato so we came to Arroyo Bay Grill instead. We had pizza on the brain since that's what we were planning to have originally, so we ordered it at Arroyo Bay. It was okay, but we probably should have had the Mexican food since that's their specialty. I will say the service was exceptional.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank dlhoon
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“It was- o.k.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our second visit. I didn't think the food was as good, and it seemed like the prices had skyrocketed. We did not get chips and salsa like the first visit. Seems no one did.
Waitress was good, food was average, bland tasting. More than 1/2 the tables were empty on a Saturday night in a tourist town, so thats not good.

1 Thank Dawn H
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“4.5 star lunch, we had no intention of going to until until we biked past”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

First off, let me say I'm incredibly critical of margaritas and mexican food because I happen to make both amazing mexican food AND margaritas at home. Neverless, we were biking to the gas station in dire need of bug spray and we passed Arroyo, the smell was what attracted us..we weren't even planning on getting lunch. Neverless, we walked in and the man was incredibly kind and so very nice to talk with. We ordered the bean dip which was flavorful and so yummy, better than most that are just bland with cheese sprinkled on top. We both ordered margaritas and they were absolutely fantastic, had we not needed to bike home, I would have drank many more. I ordered the chimichanga lunch and added white cheddar cheese sauce, my husband ordered 2 soft shell tacos. BOth were very flavorful and juicy. The rice and beans actually were well seasoned and very good. The white cheddar cheese sauce was a great addition to my chimchanga also. My only recommendations are thinning out the cheese sauce slightly and seasoning the chips. Otherwise a great lunch.

1 Thank Ashley K