“I like this place.”
Review of Summertime - CLOSED

Summertime
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It may be because this was the first breakfast I ate in Fish Creek back in 03, but I've always enjoyed returning to Summertime. Their menu isn't fancy but it can be imaginative. This year I tried a 'California' omelet. It was very good.d

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The waitress was amazing. Outdoor seating with a nice view. Prices are a little high and they advertise that they have the best burgers but I don't share that opinion. It was ok. Their raved about homemade hand ur fries were greasy and undercooked.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

A simple place, only stopped because of the positive reviews. Thank god we stopped. The meal was perfect, service was just right, and the owner took several minutes to be sure we were pleased. You must try the cheesecake for desert.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Friendly service by the waitress. The soup was okay , the crab and lobster salad was very tasty, not drowning in mayo, but ought to be served with a bread basket. Oh, the salmon burger! Generic, plain, a flat, perfect circle, obviously frozen and from a restaurant supply house. Insulting, really, to be served such an object. When I said something, like is this just a frozen object from your supplier, the man (the owner? Manager?) just shook his head yes. No apology, no offer to bring something else or reduce the bill. His response is what really left a bad taste in my mouth .

1  Thank follylover
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped here because we starving and the seafood salad sounded good. It tasted ok, but definitely not something to rave about. The seafood is so finely chopped and mixed in with red peppers and mayo etc., it's hard to know how much crab and lobster was really in there.

Place is clean and pleasant looking, the wait staff is OK - they tried.

1  Thank annarbortraveler55