AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
By The Bay Motel(Fish Creek)
Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
Main Street Motel(Fish Creek)
Little Sweden(Fish Creek)
View Hotel
All reviewsapple creek resortpool and hot tubdoor countyking suitepeninsula state parkgreat pool areaeasily within walking distancenice resortgreat weekendclose to shopsget awaythe staff was friendly and helpfuloff seasonwe've stayeda wonderful stayconvenient locationice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Lynne at AppleCreek Resort was a wonderful resource when planning a multi-family vacation. Our family required a wide variety of rooms due to 5 separate families getting together. Lynne provided information on numerous local attractions and restaurants including discounts available for staying with them. Suggestions for activities were made for the wide range of ages (1-84) in our family. Chad made check-in very easy and convenient for everyone in our group. All staff we met during the week were welcoming and very professional.

AppleCreek met all our needs very well!! The deluxe guest house provided a spacious area for the entire family to get together and enjoy meals together. The full kitchen made meal preparation easy. Laundry facilities in the house were an added bonus. All motel rooms had small microwaves and fridges which made snacks convenient for the kiddos.

When we needed information about the camp that employed our mother in 1945, Lynne called several knowledgeable local people and set times we could meet them!! A service well above and beyond what we would ever have expected but much appreciated!!

AppleCreek is conveniently located close to the main street in Fish Creek. It is easily within walking distance of shops, restaurants, entertainment, etc. that Fish Creek has to offer. All our rooms (3 plus guest house) were extremely clean and fresh smelling! They were spacious and very comfortable. The "younger set" enjoyed the indoor pool area immensely!

When we visit Fish Creek in the future, we will only consider staying at AppleCreek Resort!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna1 G
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I wish I had read the other terrible reviews before I called. I t was across the street from my workshop and it was the first on the list. I reserved a small room weeks in advance for 4 nights. After no confirmation, I attempted communication by email,but the address on the website came back undeliverable.. I called and was told my reservation was cancelled. The 3 rooms left were twice the price and she was unwilling to accomodate me. She then said one smaller room was now available for one night, so again I reserved it with my credit card. Again no email confirmatiom. I called the next day and repeated the reservation process ( it is right across from the school) and recieved a confirmation letter with a 50. charge to my credit card.the room had jumped in price, but no time to deal wit it. A few hours later I recieved another email confirmation for 98. for the same room. My credit card confirmed that 146. was pending, almost twice the rate quoted. I called and was told that I would have to talk to Lynn -tomorrow. I said the charges were not authorized and I wanted to cancel. He informed me it was not possible as there was a 15 day cancellation policy , of course I was not told that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank lizartwaves
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Apple Creek Resort is a great Hotel right in the Village of Fish Creek, walking distance from Peninsula State Park's main entrance, the beach, and all the shopping, dining, entertainment, and sightseeing Fish Creek has to offer. We stayed in a suite, but we've stayed in smaller rooms in the past. They are nicely furnished, very clean and nice smelling, and very comfortable. The jacuzzi in the suite was icing on the cake! Down the hall there is a great indoor pool and hot tub. The staff and management were welcoming and professional. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Frykmangallery
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly, even taking the time to suggest various restaurants and attractions. We found the rooms to be very reasonable priced for the area and time of year. We have stayed at several places in Fish Creek and now we only stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Being my first time in Door County I did not know what to expect. I certainly picked the right hotel to stay at. We stayed two nights in the Queen Suite,which was roomy, comfortable and clean. The pool area was cleaner than any other hotel we have ever been at. The staff was absolute wonderful and very knowledgeable of the area. The next time we go to Door County we will stay here.

Room Tip: The Queen Suite is the best value with all the ammenties you want including a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple